It's normal to feel anxious about staying in the hospital. Please know you’re not alone. You will have an entire healthcare team focused on your safety and well-being.
What should I bring with me?
You will only need essential items, such as:
- any equipment used in your care (i.e. hearing aids, eyeglasses, etc.)
What paperwork should I bring?
Please provide our hospital caregivers:
- a list of all medications or supplements, including dosages
- any physician orders
What I shouldn't bring with me?
- Large sums of money. Please do not keep more than EUR 5 in your room.
- Jewelry. If you are admitted without advance preparation, ask family members or friends to take home your jewelry.
- Other valuables. For safety reasons, electronics, laptops, iPods and iPads should not be kept in your possession while in the hospital. St. Catherine Hospital is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
When can my family and friends visit me?
St. Catherine Hospital has a 24-hour visitation policy. However, there may be times when visitation can be limited.