PCR test for detection of Covid-19 infection
PCR tests can successfully detect the virus during and before the infection develops. In other words, these tests give accurate results even in people who have not yet developed symptoms of infection.
PCR test should be performed in the following cases:
- On the recommendation of a family doctor, if you have been in contact with an infected person or in case of symptoms such as loss of smell and taste, muscle pain and weakness, dry cough, fever.
- Before surgical procedures and certain diagnostic tests
- If you have been in contact with an infected person
- If you have symptoms and you are negative on a rapid antigen test
- For the purpose of travel, etc.
HOW IS TESTING PERFORMED?
Testing is performed from the nasopharyngeal or nasal swab.
WHERE TO TEST?
St. Catherine Specialty Hospital, Branimirova 71E, Zagreb:
The price of testing is 550 HRK.
PRELIMINARY ORDER MANDATORY! +385 1 2867 400 or email@example.com
St. Catherine Specialty Hospital issues a certificate to all patients with a negative result of the rapid antigen test Covid-19.
The certificate is issued in digital form immediately after the test, ie after the obtained negative test.