Who should take the RightMed® test?
The RightMed® test is intended for everyone, and the test results are most useful before starting your therapy and when they are applied proactively.
The test results are crucial for prescribing the most effective drug based on the analysis of 25 genes responsible for the production of various enzymes, transporters, receptors and other protein products. In this way, it is possible to predict the effectiveness of the drug before taking it for the first time, thus reducing the risk of side effects of the drug or the ineffectiveness of the therapy.
The RightMed® test provides useful information to every person, and is especially beneficial to the following patients:
- TO WHICH THE PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS DO NOT WORK
- IN WHICH MEDICATIONS CAUSE ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS
- WHO USE MULTIPLE MEDICATIONS
- WHO SUFFER FROM MENTAL AND MALIGNANT DISEASES OR CHRONIC PAIN
- FOR THOSE WHO HAS A NEED FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW MEDICATIONS